From: D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr. <ldaloise@xxxx>
To: <smopar@xxxx>; D'Aloise, Lawrence Jr. <ldaloise@xxxx>;
'Terry Lynch' <terrytown@xxxx>; <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Charles M. Kreszock <kreszockcm@xxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 3:38 PM
Subject: RE: RE: [Chrysler300] Insurance

Allstate. The coverage is for liability alone since the collector cars are
covered for collision, comprehensive etc by the collector car insurer,
Haggerty, as well as for PIP(no-fault) and basic liability coverage of
$300000 I believe. In order to get umbrella coverage, one needs to have
underlying liability coverage of a certain amount, which varies depending on
the insurer. I believe Allstate requires Underlying limits of $250000. Don'
forget that underinsurance, sometimes called supplemental uninsured coverage
is very important to have. Underinsurance covers you for pain & suffering
from injuries to yourself or others in your car if the insurance on the
other car is not sufficient. The topic of underinsurance is complicated &
this coverage may not be available in all states. Suffice it to say, if it's
available to you, you ought to have it.

Larry D'Aloise