From: TNHARKINS@xxxx [mailto:TNHARKINS@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 9:45 AM
To: terrytown@xxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
kreszockcm@xxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Insurance

Hi Terry:
Tom Harkins from malvern, PA. I have a 300 F and it is insured with my
20 year carrier, Allstate. Prioir to purchasing the F, I met with my
agent qand laid all cards on the table, ie, I want to drive the car to
shows and meets and be assured that it is covered for all contingencies.
Allstate only required an independant Appraiser to see the car and
submit an Appraised value. This was done and full coverage,
Comprehensive, theft, fire, collison, etc was issued at a cost of
$185.00 every 6 months. The policy has been in effect since 8/99 and no
premium increases have been made since. I hope this helps someone else.
The Majors can be a way to go for our Brutes.
Tom H
300s4ever

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links