Disc Brake system for a Ram K

Fellow Members,

I am coming to the completion of restoring my Ram K and would like to
replace the drum brakes with a two or four wheel disc brake system. Any ideas?
Wilwood has a kit for a 1962 300 but not the J or K series cars. I thought
there was someone up in Washington state area that was doing kits but cannot
remember their name and found nothing on a web search.

Quentin Smith, Rohnert Park, CA (Northern California)