batwing

According to my information the 56 Desoto batwing which looks like the
one on Ebay will not fit over chry. carbs as the spacing is
different,also G.M. batwing or Packard will not fit.Cadillac batwings
have two small holes on top for chrome " V ".I was very interested in
this carb-batwing set-up but I don't think the batwing which is
definitely not a chry.anyway will fit over carbs. Johnnie Slayton