CHRYSLER 300 CARS

Dear Mr. Hertog:

THANK YOU for reiterating the PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM!!!! I joined the club to relate more closely with people that have OLD Chrysler 300's, not to read a daily issuance of CRAP...These subjects range from the sale of a Dakota pickup to choices of WHITEWALL CLEANERS!!! I know you try to keep the group straight, but some of these people seem to have nothing else to do..

I'm sure that I can count on one hand the times a C-300 Chrysler comment has been posted on this THE CHRYSLER 300 site in this past year...If you don't like the price of something DON'T buy it: if ya wanna play ya gotta pay.... A 48mpg VW TDI solves my gasoline problems...

I certainly hope that this is not considered "chastising" ANYONE....Thank you sir, Ken Smitley...