matters pertaining DIRECTLY to Chrysler 300's

matters pertaining DIRECTLY to Chrysler 300's

Hi to all, and a good Monday morning

The E.C.C. would like to gently remind all listserver members that only
"on-topic" posts belong on the listserver. We feel that the current thread
re: gas prices, and whether it's OK to drive SUV's, does NOT belong .

A quick note to all newer listserver members (and a reminder to all ) : the
listserver is intended for communications between Club members, with regards
to matters pertaining DIRECTLY to our beloved Chrysler 300's, only. Period,
no exceptions.

Yes, there are many other related topics that relate in some way or other to
the old car hobby in general, but our listserver is not an appropriate
forum for these discussions. Please - abide by the simple rule stated
above. Our experience over the years has shown that restricting posts to
"matters pertaining DIRECTLY to Chrysler 300's" is what works best for all.

Any comments or replies should please be sent directly to the undersigned -
and NOT through the listserver.

Don Warnaar: 300country@xxxx
Bob Merritt: Bob@xxxx
John Hertog: crossram@xxxx