G Positive battery Cable

Good Evening,

Does anyone have a recommended source for the Shrink Tubing and Cloth
type insulation that goes on the positive battery cable in between the
starter relay and the starter? I can't seem to find any catalogs right
now. My original isn't too bad, but someone has spliced a universal
battery terminal to it.

I have a new repro cable from the other club. I need to integrate the
small wire for the starter solenoid now.

Thanks,

Richard Osborne