From: "Ulf Larsson" <ulf.larsson@xxxx>
To: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 1:32 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Parts

Hi group,

Anyone who can enlight me on the origin a Chrysler cast iron intake
mainfold I have found.

On top this dual carb intake mainfold the following number is casted;
182 78 99.
Grateful for a reply anyone and if letter car related on the list server
and if something else better to me directly.

Thanks,
Ulf Larsson, Sweden

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links