1961 G Side Emblems - reply - Goers has 'em !

1961 G Side Emblems - reply - Goers has 'em !

Hi Russell,

Since there has been some traffic on the listserver recently with regards to
57 thru 61 side medallions, I am going to answer you publicly.

I spoke to Gary Goers yesterday and specifically asked about the
availability of said medallions. Gary's answer was that he has many in
stock, he owns the die, and these side plastic medallions will be available,
well, pretty much forever.

Having seen these first-hand and used quite a few, I can assure you that
they are excellent in every way.

Just e-mail Gary to order (gary@xxxx) and/ or fax him as per
number in the roster. The fax might be a better idea right now as Gary is
having computer problems.

Also, Gary mentionned that all the of the chromed, pot-metal doodas listed
in his most recent catalog in now coming in, such as letters, bezels,
scripts, etc.

Hope this helps,
John Hertog
at work in Riverhead, NY