1961 300G Plastic Side Emblems

Thanks for all the replies! I don't have an up to date catalogue and have
been waiting for one in the mail. I have old #7! Can someone get me the part
number and price so that I may add it to my order form? It may take Gary the
better part of this week to eamil me back.
Many thanks!!
Russell
PS. I just spent the better part of an hour stripping the paint out of an old
emblem I bought on Ebay, I just finished wet sanding and buffing scratches
off the front and preparing the back for painting. It would have probably come
out pretty good but I would rather have a new one!!