70 Chrysler 300 Hurst

Any interest?
I've recently obtain a copy through an eBay body a copy of rare "Muscle Cars
of the 60's & 70's" magazine from 1989.
That issue has a nice spread highlighting the 70 Chrysler 300 Hurst, with all
the specifications, color photos and a detail history of the car.
I'll be happy to make color copies to anyone interested, there are six pages
(4 in color) including the front and back covers of the magazine.
The fee is $12.00 to cover the cost of the color copies and mailing.
Anyone interested please mail your address.
Joe Gross
Cleveland, OH