NY Times of 3/14/04

Hi Group-

Check out page D12 of today's NY Times. The articles starts out:

"Thoroughly practical reasons, not a collector's passion, brought
GEORGE W. RIEHL his first Chrysler 300, a 1957 model." Nice short article on our
cars, with only a couple of glaring mistakes, like identifying an E convert
as an H (fin envy???)and what looks like a Hurst as a '69. In addition to
George's references, Bob Merritt got a few words in too.

Check it out!

Pete Fitch