Parts

Group,
Sorry for being off 300 related subject, but I have a '68 Imperial
that I will be parting (keeping the driveline), this thing is loaded, with rust
too I might add. Please contact me offllist if there is any interest. Thanks,
Dan Jenks

...."One Nation, UNDER GOD"....(no matter what a crackpot judge says!")

'62 Plymouth Sport Fury
'62 Plymouth Fury wagon
'62 Plymouth Fury 4-dr.
'69 Super Bee