[Chrysler300] halogen lights and electricals

[Chrysler300] halogen lights and electricals

I certainly agree that it is about time for new wiring harnesses in virtually every Letter Car extant.   When adding halogen headlights, to truly get the full illumination potential from them to aid our aging eyesight, I would additionally highly advise the use of a headlamp relay which can be positioned close to the lamps themselves.   Most of us remember the old relays that were the size of a standard voltage regulator!  Well, its 2005 and today's relays are about 1" square and can be hidden fairly easily.  Besides illumination, the relay will very significantly extend the life of your headlamp switch.

If your local parts house does not have them, here is one source.  If they do, this web site also has a wiring instruction page you can download and print out.   Terminal numbering will be the same on the relay you buy from NAPA or equivalent.
 http://www.fifthaveinternetgarage.com/index.html

Wayne

Give the gift of life to a sick child.