Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club International Publications?

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club International Publications?

Darrin and all,

I'll take the blame for that.  The fall Club News is
at the printers and should be ready any day now.

On that topic, I am trying to get back on schedule and
I have received only one 300B story, and two more
should be on the way.  I might squeeze 20 pages out of
this instead of the usual 40.

HELP!! I need some material for the 300B issue!!!

Andy, Club News editor

--- Darrin Bailey <dbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Have I just missed them or has my mailman been
> stealing my club
> publications?  I have not received a CLUB NEWS since
> the summer 2004
> edition and a NEWSFLITE since the September 2004
> edition.  Are the
> printing presses are behind schedule or we have
> changed the
> publications; can someone let me know the when the
> next edition(s) may
> be arriving?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Darrin Bailey