Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club International Publications?

Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club International Publications?

Hi All;
This would be a good time for ALL of you to start writing YOUR story.
Andy has to beg for submissions every issue. "taint fair girls and
boys! He needs 300B stories this issue and has barely any, and this is
for your reading pleasure.

Now this isn't hard. It's "B" stories this issue, it will be "C"
stories next issue, "D" stories for the one after that, and so on. Take
some time    right now and write about your car, how you got it, where
it came from, any known history, what you're doing to it, and anything
else we ALL would love to read about your baby. You don't have to send
it yet, (unless it's a "B") get started and at least it's sitting there
semi-finished while you get photos loaded (if you can) and go get the
serial number and suchlike. When you get it done, send it off. If it's
a year or two ahead, he can e-mail you for an update. At least this way
he has it on file and it's not a big task for you or him with a
deadline closing in on him.

Remember, even tho he's taking the blame for being late, it's not  his
fault, it's OURS. Putting the Club News together isn't a massive job,
it's largely putting this file and that file together. And if he
doesn't have YOUR file we all wait.

OK, now start telling us about your ride! Ray
It's getting time for y'all to be polishing up your rides for the
Spring Meet! Be there, or be Square!  Ray

On Jan 31, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Andy Mikonis wrote:

> Darrin and all,
>
> I'll take the blame for that.? The fall Club News is
> at the printers and should be ready any day now.
>
> On that topic, I am trying to get back on schedule and
> I have received only one 300B story, and two more
> should be on the way.? I might squeeze 20 pages out of
> this instead of the usual 40.
>
> HELP!! I need some material for the 300B issue!!!
>
> Andy, Club News editor
>

> --- Darrin Bailey <dbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Have I just missed them or has my mailman been
> > stealing my club
> > publications?? I have not received a CLUB NEWS since
> > the summer 2004
> > edition and a NEWSFLITE since the September 2004
> > edition.? Are the
> > printing presses are behind schedule or we have
> > changed the
> > publications; can someone let me know the when the
> > next edition(s) may
> > be arriving??
> >
> >?
> >
> >?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> >?
> >
> > Darrin Bailey

> > removed]
> >

> ????? ?????
> http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go
> tohttp://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> 	? 	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> ?
> 	? 	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> ?
> 	? 	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.