From: Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Kraus300@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 7:40 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Hurst Gold Paint Mix Question

Good Morning,

I'm following up on a club member question. He'd like to know the color
number for the Hurst gold.

I have Ditzler #2184 Sauterne poly in my notes, actually a '70 Cadillac
color used by Hurst.

He mentioned that he had that color mixed and it did not match.

I can think of many reasons for that, but first have to confirm Sauterne
as the right color.

Jim Krausmann
Detroit

For list server instructions, go to