From: Rich Barber [mailto:barber@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:27 PM
To: Andy Mikonis
Cc: Darrin Bailey; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 Club International Publications?

Andy:

Its probably going to remain pretty much a a thankless job, but thanks
for your work on our publications.  Every print of issue has the
potential for being a treasured reference document for a hundred years
and a day.

I'd hope that some day all back issues could be accessible to members on
line and searchable for content.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 CCC

Andy Mikonis wrote:

Darrin and all,

I'll take the blame for that.  The fall Club News is
at the printers and should be ready any day now.

On that topic, I am trying to get back on schedule and
I have received only one 300B story, and two more
should be on the way.  I might squeeze 20 pages out of
this instead of the usual 40.

HELP!! I need some material for the 300B issue!!!

Andy, Club News editor

--- Darrin Bailey <dbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<mailto:dbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

	Have I just missed them or has my mailman been
	stealing my club
	publications?  I have not received a CLUB NEWS since
	the summer 2004
	edition and a NEWSFLITE since the September 2004
	edition.  Are the
	printing presses are behind schedule or we have
	changed the
	publications; can someone let me know the when the
	next edition(s) may
	be arriving?

	Thanks,

	Darrin Bailey