RE: [Chrysler300] oval air cleaners

Hi All

Mr. Merritt was kind enough to put up date of my parts list on Club Site.
The list is growing.

Look under Classified, Parts for Sale. Scroll down to #9, (Carter Filters)
and click on "Click here for Parts List". If you want me to send you one,
just reply and I can zip it off.

I might add that I now have some of the best prices on TF and PF, (cast
iron) trans kits and parts. I finally put prices with each item.

My policy is if you buy $100 order you get free shipping and $200 or more
gets a 5% discount also. Free shipping is in the lower 48. Shipping credit
elsewhere.

Thank you,

Gary Nelson

The Parts Doc