Re: [Chrysler300] 300G MANIA - reply

Pete, you're not reading all the words! Mr. lyons paid $45K on e-Bay
for this G
The guy he bought it from paid $22K. Nice deal, 2-3 of them a year
makes a nice retirement income!!

John; you're point is well taken, but like you say, that is the way he
probably feels. Even so, we all have to watch what is written because
we never know who's gonna see it.
Which brings us back to a previous thread, look hard at everything you
can see on an eBay listing. Super-size the photos, ask questions, do
your homework, especially if you're spending large ones! My son just
flew to Chicago to pick up a 3500 Ram Dually, and flew back. He didn't
bid on it, but called them after if didn't make reserve. Fortunately,
he flies free. They very carefully avoided the big crack in the grill
and the cigarette burn holes and gouges in the leather seats and
Headliner in the photos and of course, didn't mention them in the
listing.
Ray
Nifty neat stuff gonna be ahappening at the Spring Meet... Y'all gotta
come and play with us!  Ray
On Feb 3, 2005, at 4:59 PM, moparpjf@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 02/03/2005 5:39:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,?
> crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>

> Based on our talk, I can state that Mr. Lyons does indeed feel like?
> an ass
> right now; or,? more accurately, he feels like he's been? taken. He
> purchased
> a car that was totally misrepresented, and he was? taken advantage of.
> He's
> certainly disappointed, not happy, and has a? little less faith in the
> honesty of his fellow men than he had? before.? Is there anyone in
> this group
> that can categorically state? that they have never been lied to, or
> taken
> advantage of ?
>
> All this? to say - John Lyons has sent in his membership application.?
> He?
> realizes that he now owns this car, for better or for worse, and has?
> already
> started working on it to make it into the 300G of his? dreams.
>

> Hey - Mr. Lyons might feel that he has been taken, but? a running,
> otherwise
> complete G for $22,000.00 ain't THAT bad, especially in? view of the
> B-J
> results on the convertibles.? I am sure that Mr. Lyons,? with the help
> of our
> members (if need be) will have that car as it should be in? a very
> short time.? A
> little bead blasting of the rams and the air cleaners? will take care
> of them
> and if the alternator is a bit shiny - so what.? I? look forward to
> meeting Mr.
> Lyons at one of our meets or perhaps at the show he? is putting
> together.
>
> Pete Fitch

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> For list server instructions, go
> tohttp://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
> 	? 	To visit your group on the web, go to:
> ?
> 	? 	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> ?
> 	? 	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

'Thanks & Giving.'