Re: [Chrysler300] 300G MANIA - reply

In a message dated 02/03/2005 5:39:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Based on our talk, I can state that Mr. Lyons does indeed feel like  an ass
right now; or,  more accurately, he feels like he's been  taken. He purchased
a car that was totally misrepresented, and he was  taken advantage of. He's
certainly disappointed, not happy, and has a  little less faith in the
honesty of his fellow men than he had  before.  Is there anyone in this group
that can categorically state  that they have never been lied to, or taken
advantage of ?

All this  to say - John Lyons has sent in his membership application.  He
realizes that he now owns this car, for better or for worse, and has  already
started working on it to make it into the 300G of his  dreams.

Hey - Mr. Lyons might feel that he has been taken, but  a running, otherwise
complete G for $22,000.00 ain't THAT bad, especially in  view of the B-J
results on the convertibles.  I am sure that Mr. Lyons,  with the help of our
members (if need be) will have that car as it should be in  a very short time.  A
little bead blasting of the rams and the air cleaners  will take care of them
and if the alternator is a bit shiny - so what.  I  look forward to meeting Mr.
Lyons at one of our meets or perhaps at the show he  is putting together.

Pete Fitch

Give the gift of life to a sick child.