  From: Brian & Kathy Frank<mailto:Frank@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300 Group<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Don Warnaar<mailto:300country@xxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 11:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300L Picture Identified

  To Don and All,
  Unless Mr. Gonnering has 2 L converts, or has repainted his L, the car
  pictured is gold, not silver/pink. Maybe the color didn't reproduce well in
  the photo. (I haven't seen the publication) I've seen his car at local shows
  and at the Nat'l W. P.C. meet. It is beautiful!

  Brian Frank
  Wisconsin

'Thanks & Giving.'