[Chrysler300] Fwd: Air Refiner Products ARP 15

[Chrysler300] Fwd: Air Refiner Products ARP 15

I looked for the air filters and contacted this company found during
the search. Here's his 2 responses, I've advised him I was sharing with
the Club. Contact them with your needs, this may be a new source.
Good Luck, Ray

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Rod Marshall" <rm50841@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: January 28, 2005 3:07:37 PM CST
> To: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: Air Refiner Products ARP 15
Ray--
?
Air Refiner is no longer in business.? We have crossed the ARP15 air
filter to a AF1869 Fleetguard.? This is a panel filter 15"L x 15"W x
5.562" tall and a sealing?gasket on one side.? If this is right, we can
provide the Fleetguard, but you best check the measurements first.? We
are not confident of the cross-reference.
?
Thanks,
?
Rod?Marshall
Rhen Marshall, Inc.
402 South 6th?Street
PO Box 622
Beatrice, NE 6831-0622
1-800-367-1253 (message machine)
1-402-239-1305 (cell phone)
1-402-223-5206 (Fax)
rm50841@xxxxxxxxxx
www.wholesalemidwest.com
?
> Ray--
> ?
> Are you looking for a filter for a 1958, 59, 62 Chrysler 300??
> Attached are a couple of filter information sheets that you might look
> at to see if you see a filter that is close enough that you could use
> it or modify the housing to accommodate it.?
> ?
> Let me know.
> ?
> Thanks,
> ?
> Rod Marshall
> rm50841@xxxxxxxxxx
> www.wholesalemidwest.com
> ?

Meet the McDonald¿s® Lincoln Fry  get free digital souvenirs,
Web-only video and bid on the Lincoln Fry prop charity auction.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2YkgMD/fV0JAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM