Re: [Chrysler300] Brake Fluid Question

Gil,
Silicon fluid will "eat up" the switches but it may take a year or five years. Very unpredictable.  I run it and figure it is easy to replace the switch for the benefits of silicon.
Sometmes the switch just dies and on another car it takes more pedal pressure to light up the stops perhaps indicating it is close to failure.
I haven't put a mechanical switch in any of mine but I suppose that would be a option to add somehow while maintaining the stock appearance.
John
CT.

'Thanks & Giving.'