[Chrysler300] Concours de'Elegance

Hi Group,
I have been invited to show my 300H at the Burn Foundation Concours de'Elegance held at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA on June 17-19.  I have attended this show several times as a spectator, but have never entered a car.  This show is a great opportunity to see some of the best antique and classic vehicles around.
The contact man is Bill Rothermel of Lancaster, PA.  He is looking for other Letter cars to invite for an "Anniversary Circle."  The other anniversary cars that will be on display are Thunderbirds.  I'm sure there will be a boat load of T-birds there.  It would be great to have a good showing of Letter Cars, also.
Mr. Rothermel is asking if there are others in the 300 Club who might be interested in bring their cars out to this worthwhile fund raiser.  He's asking for some nice show quality cars for the display.  You can call him direct at 717-581-4904 or email me and I'll put him in touch with you.
You can check out their site at www.concourseast.org which has a nomination sheet you can print out and mail to him.

Thanks and regards,
Mark Souders
300H