[Chrysler300] Re: Stuff NAPA had then that they don't have now

[Chrysler300] Re: Stuff NAPA had then that they don't have now

I think this group has had enough posts on the results of our failed
public school systems!

So, let's get off the subject now, and back to the business at hand.

Mike

--- In Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxx> wrote:
> Sorry you feel that way.
>
> What it has to do with this Club is that we all must deal with
these
> people in the ongoing quest to better or just maintain our cars. I
live
> in a small town with 5 Auto Parts stores, and the one I use has
very
> knowledgable people behind the counter. As you can see from the
replys,
> most are not that fortunate.
>
> Sorry you won't make it to the Meet. In the 30 years since you've
come
> to one there have been maybe 15 with-in a days drive, including 5
in
> OHIO!  Sorry you didn't make any of them either.
>
> Regards, Ray
>

> On Mar 16, 2005, at 7:28 PM, Ron Stewart wrote:
>
> > what? does  no child left behind in TEXAS have any thing to do
with
> > this
> > club ?  are more members have this a philosophy like that? if so
ill
> > keep my
> > C300 IN AKRON .I WAS LOOKING VERY FORWARD TO COMING MOTOWN, ILL
STAY
> > HOME
> > HAVE NOT BEEN TO A 300 MEET SINCE LOUISVILLE 1975. GOOD BYE
C3300RON

REPLACED
> >> BY THE
> >>  ABOVE.
> >>  WHEN I GO INTO AN AUTO PARTS STORE, WITH AN ANTIQUE REQUEST,
SOME
> >> WILL SAY,
> >>  "I'LL GET A CAR GUY FOR YOU", OTHERS "IT DOESN'T COME UP ON THE
> >> SCREEN"
> >>

> >>  A year ago I went into my local Pep Boys and asked the kid
behind
> >> the
> >>  counter for a set of plugs for my G. He refused to sell them
> >> until he looked them
> >>  up. He asked for make and model, and I gave it to him. He then
> >> asked the
> >>  engine size, to which I answered "413 cubic inches." His next
> >> question - "Does
> >>  that have 8 cylinders?" to which I replied "No - it has two
really
> >> big
> >>  ones!" I then had to actually explain that, yes, it did have 8
> >> cylinders.
> >>
> >>  Pete Fitch
> >>

> >>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >>

> >>  To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> >>  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >>
> >>  For list server instructions, go to
> >> http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
> >>

> >>  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> >>  b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >>
> >>  c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >> Service.
> >>

> >>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >>

> >> To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> >>  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >>
> >>  For list server instructions, go to
> >> http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
> >>

> >> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> >> <22305_0205_016_b_300250_a.gif>
> >> <l.gif>
> >>
> >> Yahoo! Groups Links
> >>
> >> . To visit your group on the web, go to:
> >>
> >> . To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >>
> >> . Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >> Service.

> > To send a message to this group, send an email to:
> > Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > For list server instructions, go to
> > http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
> > Yahoo! Groups Links