[Chrysler300] Re: from Mike Bellis, Mopar Alley

[Chrysler300] Re: from Mike Bellis, Mopar Alley

Mike:

Thanks for the heads up, but DAMN!  The Chrysler 300 Club, Intl. meet is
that weekend in South Lake Tahoe.  Please send my regrets and keep me on
your list for next time.  The Chrysler folk might want to visit our show
in Tahoe and see some of the original muscle cars.

Chrysler 300 Club members:

e-mail me if you want a copy of Mike's email.  It contains a lot of HTML
and our server would reject it.

Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA (36 miles away!)
1955 C-300