From: "Nancy Kramer" <nekramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 11:20 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1961 300G For Sale In Mass

Hello All,

Heard this from a friend who learned of it at a car show today.  There is a
largely complete but unrestorable 300G coupe for sale in Lynn MA.  Price is
supposed to be $2,000.  Frame is bad, does not run has rams etc. Person who
told me has not seen the car.

Owner Donald Axelrod, phone number 781-598-0523.  Some of you who have been
in the old car hobby a while may know Donald from his business selling
antique car headlights.  I know that Chic knows him.  He has been in the
old car parts business a long time.  For those in the area check it
out.  Would be nice if someone evaluated this car for the clearing house
and got the VIN etc.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

--