Re: [Chrysler300] Regarding Tires For My "F"

Re: [Chrysler300] Regarding Tires For My "F"

Hi Michael;
The biggest thing not mentioned is Safety and Vehicle control. There is
a reason we went to Radials, and that is that they are far better than
Bias Ply tires. I came very close to loosing my Hurst in the rain with
very good Bias Plies, and put Radials on the next day. I have super
adhesion and control now and won't even take them off for Concours.

Another thing, Radials are far easier on the Susp. than Bias. With
Bias, you're constantly correcting, turning back and forth to keep it
going straight. with Radials, you can let go (properly aligned) of the
Steering Wheel and it will go far down the road by itself. Hence no
constantly changing forces on the Susp.

If you plan any Highway driving for any distance, go with safety.
regards, Ray Jones

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM