Re: [Chrysler300] Regarding Tires For My "F"

Re: [Chrysler300] Regarding Tires For My "F"

Hi Mike,

My car is the same height with the new Coker radials as it was with the
9:00x14 Goodrich bias ply white wall tires.

Some rather esteemed members of the Club measured original Blue Streaks vs
the Coker radials and they compared well. (Please guys help me out here)

There is a considerable difference between 9:50 and 9:00x 14 BP tires in
height.

Bottom line, please do not disseminate wrong information regarding any
alleged drop in height with 235/75R14 radials on our letter cars. There are
at least 100+ members who bought these Coker radial tires and I have not
heard any complaints. To my face that is.

It was thru the efforts of this Club, in cooperation with Coker, that you
have a decision to make. We pre sold 100 sets of 5 to get the project done

Whatever that may be is your choice. Safety is mine. The current bias ply
repops wander all over the road but if you have a ³trailer queen² your
hauling vehicle will have RADIALS. The bias ply tires skid over the new
stripings on the road and God forbid if you have to travel over tracks in
cities like Philadelphia.

Tony
300-F Conv¹t