[Chrysler300] Condolences

To Alex, the Mitchells and the Moodies:

We are strongly connected by our history and also by interest in
Chrysler 300's.  I feel I can speak for members of the Chrysler 300
Club, International around the world when I offer condolences over the
cowardly attacks on your island nation a few days ago.  I hope that your
families were not touched personally by the death and destruction.

We appreciate England standing by us through thick and thin and want you
to know we are with you and your countryfolk as you deal with the
sadness, shock and anger that comes at such a time.  The similar attack
on us nearly four years ago served as a wake up call to the nature of
our enemy.  We hope you will be able to discover, capture and punish all
those responsible for funding, planning, leading and implementing the
attack.

The courage and tenacity of your government and your citizens is
heartwarming , especially during these times of worldwide political and
ethnic tensions.  Winston would be proud!

God Save the Queen!

Richard Barber
Brentwood, California

Yahoo! Groups Links