[Chrysler300] 57C & 58D with power windows

[Chrysler300] 57C & 58D with power windows

Question.  Has anyone documented the procedure for removing or  installing
the power window harness into the doors?  I am particularly interested in how
the drivers door portion is removed through the body side.  The rubber tube
won't clear the switch sockets and the tube metal ring won't clear the switch
sockets. I just can't imagine that the white nylon switch sockets were installed
after the harness was fed through the body and into the door.  Who is aware of
the process?
Thanks

Marv

Yahoo! Groups Links