   Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:34:37 -0400
   From: "John J. Hertog" <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: what was and what wasn't flash-chromed?

Hi to all,

Re, this flash-chrome business, now I am totally confused. Let's get
specific I am not under the impression that 1960 and 1961 Chrysler 300
stainless trim is flash-chromed.  Someone please correct me if I am wrong?
I am not sure about earlier years (prior to 1959) .  I have some '57
stainless here and it also does not appear to be flash-chromed.  Same basic
story with hubcaps. I do not believe that 300F hubcaps were flash-chromed,
for instance.

Can anyone specifically and unequivocally state

1/ what model-years Chrysler 300 used flash-chromed stainless outside trim
and
2/ what model-years Chrysler 300 used flash-chromed hubcaps

as well as the reverse question:

3/ what model-years Chrysler 300's did NOT used flash-chromed stainless
outside trim
and
4/ what model-years Chrysler 300's did NOT use flash-chromed hubcaps.

Looking forward to any factual responses .

John Hertog

Yahoo! Groups Links