[Chrysler300] Refrigerant FR-12

Hi all:

As a follow-up to my previous e-mails on the subject matter, if anyone is
interested in looking further into using this refrigerant, please contact one of
the following:

National distributor:

Johnstone Supply

Look for one of their offices near you.  They have offices all around the
world.  They only distribute but can identify a dealer nearest you.  The product
is listed as R-416A in their product list.

If this fails, call:

Refimax
Mr. Charlie Allomong
800/406-2292

Note that I have no horse in this race, only the interest in fellow club
members getting the best product for their 300's.  By the way, according to
Refimax, contrary to what was mentioned earlier in someone's e-mail, R-134a, a gas
in FR-12, is not on its way out.  There was a shortage of supply but R-134a is
here to stay for a long while.

Just a bit more, FR-12 was developed by a company called Intercool as an
entry into a contest to see who could develop the best alternative refrigerant.
FR-12 won first prize.

See ya in Tahoe!!!

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA