[Chrysler300] Speculators Be Damned!

I'm not sure if anyone else has seen this, but there is a seemingly very nice D coupe in  California advertised on www.collectorcartrader.com.

The first ad to appear was this one:
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/2/7/79324627.htm, where the price is $40,000.

A few days later, the following ad appeared, at $74,999:
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/4/8/78986948.htm.
There is no mistaking it, it is the same car - look at the underhood shots - same aftermarket air cleaners, same wrong color hoses, etc.

Both ads are running simultaneously, and currently appear on the site.

I just say this in the light that I have been thinking about buying a '56 through '61 300 in nice driver condition, and advertised prices, as we have seen, are escalating at light speed.  Though I haven't been in the club from the start, I do recall a number of C and D convertibles advertised in the club newsletter in the $5000 range around 1979/1980.

On that note, does anyone know what the convertible F 4-speed changed hands for? I'm almost afraid to find out.

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida
Ram K Convertible in pieces

Yahoo! Groups Links