[Chrysler300] Need Help With Paint

Hi to all,

A number of years ago, I sent my car to someone I trusted. Amongst other
things that were to be done, my car was supposed to be taken down to the
metal and then repainted because it had very thick paint.

I recently discovered that the paint was cracking and separating from the
underlying layers. My body shop found that 4 layers of paint existed,
including the paint job done at the boat yard of the previous owner, and the
last paint job that I had done thru a trusted Club member as well as the
factory coat and another previous coat.

I have posted a couple of pictures if anyone is interested.

http://homepage.mac.com/awrdoc/PhotoAlbum3.html

To my question on my 300-F:

What type of black paint (semi-gloss/ high gloss) is used for?

1. Grille egg crate

2. Bumper supports

3. Wheels

Having to start all over again!
Doing the chrome and stainless this time!

Thank you,
Tony Rinaldi
300-F Conv't

Yahoo! Groups Links