[Chrysler300] Q? - overseas payment for club items

[Chrysler300] Q? - overseas payment for club items

Finally I am going to buy 8 Silver Dollar Medallions for my 3 300Cs which I
have got motivated to try and use more/finish !!!

I got ripped off - when I bought the first one 25 years ago, it had no
medallions (but then only paid $1250 for badly faded LA car that was last
registered late 60s?!).
10 years ago, Gaugin Red ex CA desert car, not only no medallions, again no
air cleaners, or caps - however plenty of red dirt/dust. Finally about 6
years ago, the Flying Mile Car, another red - only 2 medallions, and only
one aircleaner -  on the supercharger inlet!!?
'Silver dollars' - is that what they cost we wish!? - is someone trying to
tell me Chrysler didn't stick them on properly, or else do people collect
them?!

The point for the email:
1) Is there any simpler way (for us dumb/lazy aussies) other than mail a
letter and wait for a reply telling mail costs, etc, then mail MOrder back?
2) do the medallions include a sdimple note telling which adhesives to
use/NOT USE, as I have often seen sad tales re using wrong adhesive?

I am also hoping to get my first 300C set up slightly warmed over for a few
laps of a good local circuit - this a project put on hold for last 18 months
due to wrong priorites being imposed on me.

We are about to get the 'new' 300C released here - so have offered my most
sorted re tuning first 300 to the two biggest national monthly motor mags -
no reply yet, but will run it over 1/4mile in next few weeks before put 4
bolt manifolds, bigger carbs, alloy intake, etc on it - just so know how
fast stock when well tuned  (seems around mid 15s - better than average?!)

enough for now - go burn some gas, we are told ours is going to $7 a gallon
in next week to 10 days - and this is not premium, it is 50c more.
Christopher in Australia