  From: Bob Merritt<mailto:bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 1:37 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] gas opinion

  In days of old I stored cars with a full tank of gas with the idea a full
  tank should prevent tank rust.

  Then the chemistry of gasoline changed and it would sour, so I added fuel
  stabilizer.......and so far so good.

  Now that gas prices are high I wonder why I can't store cars with tanks
  empty, with vents and filler tubes plugged?  There shouldn't be any rusting
  if air can't circulate.....and no gas to go sour.

  Has anyone done this with success?

  Bob

  Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm<http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm>