[Chrysler300] In the HOT, HOT, HOT of the afternoon, Cokers can go to he

[Chrysler300] In the HOT, HOT, HOT of the afternoon, Cokers can go to hell

After spending many days with my extended family at Lake Tahoe, only  serious
trouble on the way home could dampen the fervor......came close.   George
Laurie, our Senator (R. Australia) was driving L Jett's award-winning F  back to
the bay area.  The first Coker radial got ruined early so put the  spare (BFG
9:00x14) on only to need a second spare from the C (also a BFG so at  least
the F had the same tires on the front) w hen the second Coker got  ruined.  The
third blew out at 60 miles per and George mentioned that he  might not buy
Cokers in the future as we refit one of the less ruined tires for  the 40 mph
limp the rest of the way to Newark.  Wonder what they will have  to say about
this at Coker Co.