[Chrysler300] Tahoe 300 Meet

Hi all:

Big John McAdams and I had relatively uneventful trips to and from Lake
Tahoe.  7.5 hours up and 8 hours back over about 500 miles each way.  Returning on
I-5, we had problems keeping up with traffic!!!!!  It was all the way up to 85
mph at times.  Really strained the F!!!!

Speaking for myself, I enjoyed meeting a lot of members I had only met on the
list server in addition to others.  I especially enjoyed helping Gary Holm
and others fix the ignition problem with his G.  Even stopped at the south end
of South Lake Tahoe and helped Nathan Harris and his G with an oil pressure
sensor wire that came loose on Sunday morning on his way home.  Kinda feels good
to know you helped someone in some small way.

Everything was just great and kudos to Larry for a fine job of selecting the
location, planning and implementing the meet.  Can we ever top about 150
people at one awards banquet again????  We'll have to do something about George and
his apparent Alzheimer's so everyone will get their deserved award next time
without a reminder.  Sorry George, I just had to mention that.

Hope to see each of ya sometime in the near future.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA