[Chrysler300] In the not so cool, cool, Lake Tahoe Summer

[Chrysler300] In the not so cool, cool, Lake Tahoe Summer

Greetings one and all.  Lake Tahoe was a wonderful experience. Kudos to
Larry Jett and all of the others in the club for all the hard work,
organization and preparation.  As this was the first Chrysler 300 Club
International event for Eileen and me, we had no idea what to expect other
than the opportunity to meet lots of new friends with a common bond.

We got more.

Great people, great fun and not enough time!

Cruising around the perimeter of Lake Tahoe in our 300s was spectacular -
and the nicest drive we have ever taken in Big Yellow.  The weather was
unbelievable!  The Concours judging was intense and a wonderful learning
experience - special thanks to Gil Cunningham and all of the judges for
their 6 hours of very difficult work!

To all of our new friends with whom we shared a few short days - we now have
great new memories and we want more!

Perhaps next time we look out west for a gathering, we can look to Southern
California and maybe Los Angeles.  Concours in Malibu?  Cruise down Sunset
Blvd. and up Pacific Coast Highway to Santa Barbara?

Eileen and I would look forward to hosting!

Until next time.....

300'ly,

Louis & Eileen Barrie
West Hills, CA