From: Doug Warrener [mailto:dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:50 AM
To: Tony Bevacqua
Cc: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 15" wheels

Tony, could you look up the G wheel designation in your 1961 service and
repair manual to see if it is the same as for my H (15x6 K). I took the
spare from my H to Stockton Wheel yesterday and Frank thought that it
was a 15x5.5 wheel. I will pull a wheel tonight and check to make sure
that my spare tire is not mounted on a non H wheel and then get back in
touch with Frank. Frank also wanted to know if our drums have the stud
on them that would require a special hole in the new wheel centers.
Doug Warrener

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links

Please visit us online at:  http://www.bluelinxco.com

_______BlueLinx Corporation Internet E-mail Confidentiality________This message and all attachments may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please forward to <A href="mailto:Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";> Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>