Re: Re: [Chrysler300] My 300G for sale item number 4571231312

Re: Re: [Chrysler300] My 300G for sale item number 4571231312

Lee, I don't think the issue is necessarily that it's
"bad" that some are making money on the cars, just
that we should be "upfront" about it.  I'm not
accusing John of anything, but I, too, was under the
impression he was more of an enthusiast than a
speculator.  My point is that I admit I would
definintely treat a transaction differently if I knew
the part was going to a for-profit restoration versus
just helping a brother out.  But, I didn't sell or
give him anything, so I'm just theorizing here.  I've
certainly been on the receiving end of Club member
goodwill that I would not have gotten had I not been
in the enthusiast camp.  That said, don't be surprised
if I sell my "extra" G and cash in on this 300G mania!

Andy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail