[Chrysler300] the Club's listserver

> Car clubs should be concerned with keeping our vehicles alive and running,
> not dictating our lives.
> IAN

Folks, and Ian:

How does the Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. get "blamed" for the
comments of one of its members?   The Club does not screen e-mails that are
posted on the listserver; indeed, any attempt to do so would (rightfully) be
construed as censorship. Our Club expects its members to conduct themselves
with no less than a minimum of good taste and good manners. That is all the
Club can do.

Pete Fitch's e-mails re: John Lyons do not represent the views, opinions or
policies of the Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. ; nor that of its
Board of Directors or Executive Committee.  Whatever was said came from an
individual - and NOT by the Club !

John Lyons' featuring and promoting of the marque for his Concours
d'Elegance have been duly noted, and are a matter of record; we are all
grateful to John for his efforts. I personally have spoken to John Lyons on
several occasions, and believe him to be a gentleman and a scholar !

Ian - you contacted the Club on 06/04/2004, stating you owned a '66 300
convertible for the past 18 years.  It's good to have you aboard.  And, Ian,
you are not the only one to drive your car !  if you lived in this area and
took a ride to the local Wal-Mart, you may very well see my 300G convertible
 parked in the lot  - I drive it pretty much everywhere - to town, to work,
to parties, to local shows...

Drive'em and enjoy'em ! and please stop the silly bickering.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY