[Chrysler300] 1964 300K 4 speed Coupe to be sold

[Chrysler300] 1964 300K 4 speed Coupe to be sold

Folks:

Due to personal reasons I will very reluctantly be selling my "Letter-Car
optimized" 300K 360 HP 4 speed coupe.

Details are as follows:

- Colorado Car all it's life with virtually zero rust at any point since
1964
- Rosewood exterior (excelllent repaint with clear coat and white
pinstriping)
- Near perfect pearl white vinyl interior with power drivers seat
- Factory tint all windows
- Power windows
- 3.23 Sure Grip
- Factory AM/FM/Reverb
- Factory Console Tachometer
- 300J Dask (150 speedo) installed, original 120 speedo dash is included
- 15X7 Dodge Police wheels with 300J wheelcovers (original 14 inch wheels
and covers included)
- Goodyear 235/75R 15 ww Eagles with less than 1000 miles
- Complete 300J/300K short ram setup included, sans only 3505S Carters
(NOTE: short ram cast iron headers already installed)
- Factory Front Sway Bar
- PS/PB
- NO A/C
- New HD Eaton rear springs
- New KYB shocks at all corners
- New Ball Joints
- New Clutch/PP/TO Bearing
- New rear main seal
- New Hemi Oil Pump
- New Goers trunk kit installed
- Rare manual brake setup included (for those that may want to install the
ram setup without dealing with the remote booster)
-1968 440 Magnum Factory 4 barrel intake included (No Carb). My intent was
to use this as an interim before the rams
- All history, shop manuals, owners and  sales brochures, etc. included

The car looks great and runs very strong but one should probably have the
block replaced if/when a rebuild takes place (many V41 HP blocks available,
BTW). Just needed to let you know.

I will be taking pictures of the car over the next week or two and assume I
will be putting it on eBay, as that seems the norm these days (unless I am
missing something!). That notwithstanding , this is one of perhaps less than
20 4 speed K's extant, and since I have an entire ram setup, including
linkage, heat tubes, etc. and both remote power and manual brake setup,
someone could  make to an even more unusual car, especially since I have
already installed the more unique parts of the 300J. (FYI: I Will only sell
this as a package, so please don't ask about parts)

Please respond to me privately if you are interested in something like this.
The car is in Massachusetts and is licensed and insured and can be driven by
seriously interested parties.

Thanks,

Keith