[Chrysler300] 300 D conv

Name     Tomas Turovaara

Address   Kengisgatan 33
               S-981 33 Kiruna
               SWEDEN

Phone     46-980-14149 fax  46-980-66404
E-mail    tomas.turovaara@xxxxxxxxx

Hi club members
Can I use from a Windsor 58 2 dr coupe  rear fenders panels and RH,LH doors and trunk lid and from front fenders the upper pieces over the headlights and lower rear corner of the front fenders. I need pieces from the trunk floor and pieces from the floor, I have tried to find the repro rear quarter panels but they seems to be hard to find if any one have the quarter panels over and willing to sell them please contact me private. If someone know if I can use all parts from the Windsor please let me know.
Regards from Tomas