From: Duncan & Karen Yahn
To: John J. Hertog
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: Chrysler 300

Sure.  I was doing a google search on Mopar 413's and came across a post on your group's bb from someone looking for a motor.  I don't have the post anymore, but basically I've got a complete '72 413 c.i. with a 727 Trans for sale.  Here's the posting I've been spreading around complete with pics:

      '72 413 ("RB" big block) Dodge truck motor and 727 auto trans complete. Runs great! $1000 o.b.o. Removed from wrecked motor home with approx 60,000 miles. Engine probably has less miles than what it came out of and wasn't damaged in the collision. All parts are there except elec harness and accel linkage.  Otherwise the distributor, 4bbl carb, all manifolds, air cleaner, A/C compressor, etc, are. Stamp numbers are... First line: "HT 413" Second line: "4 25 2". If you don't have a key handy, this interprets to : 1972 Truck* motor, 413 c.i., built April, 25th and was the 2nd engine assembled that day. Although it is a little dirty, this engine has been stored out of the elements. Motor ran great while in the motor home and doesn't have any apparent leaks. Since I'm not the original Motor Home owner, the history is a little vague. Because of over-paint on the valve covers, etc, this may be the second engine or the original one rebuilt. Location is in Fort Collins, CO for pickup or engine will be shipped if buyer pays costs for crating and shipping (approx $300 depending on destination).

    * "Truck" designation meant less emission equipment and a cam designed for more torque.

There you go,

Dunc