[Chrysler300] Convertible for sale - Letter Series Donor car?

[Chrysler300] Convertible for sale - Letter Series Donor car?

I have a 1964 Chrysler Newport convertible with all the convertible parts in place.  It was the victim of an engine fire, along with rust/filler in the rockers, floors & rear quarters.  Doors and trunk lid are in good condition.  I have not tried putting power to the power top mechanism, though it is complete.

There is a very good clear windshield with the compound curve correct for the '60- '64 convertibles, only one minor scratch that won't catch your fingernail.  Side glass, also clear, is presentable.

This Newport may be an excellent donor car for a Letter Car convertible project.  I would like to offer it to the list before advertising it elsewhere, and just break even on this at $1200, and I'd like to move it in the next 2-3 weeks.  The car is is South Florida, next to West Palm Beach.

Please call or e-mail me off-list if you are interested.

John Spiers
Lake Worth, Florida 33460
Cell 954-245-5763