From: jennifer allyn [mailto:gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:58 PM
To: 'Matt Allyn'; Matt Allyn
Subject: FW: [chrysler300] 1962 "H" NUMERAL

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Allyn [mailto:mallyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: None
To: Jennifer Allyn
Subject: Re: [chrysler300] 1962 "H" NUMERAL

Still has it.  The reproduction company put him off until now, so I suspect
that come January he'll try to have them cast it, then send it back.
He said that he though t we might be concerned.
I told him that we were just making sure it was still out there.
Please keep this e-mail & I'll call him again, maybe in February.

http://ls.classicar.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=chrysler300&text_mode=0<=engl