FW: [Chrysler300] Trunk Lid Letter (E-mail #2)

FW: [Chrysler300] Trunk Lid Letter (E-mail #2)

Hey gang....

Please read the below e-mail from the past.
I gave my wife, Jennifer, an NOS "H" years ago, which I bought from a now
deceased friend Art Bentheim.
A club member (Bruce Hertzberg) asked for a loaner "H" for reproduction
purposes.
Since June of 2001 Jennifer has not seen her "H".
If anyone can help track down Bruce Hertzberg and this missing NOS "H" that
would be great!

Matt Allyn
Exec. in Charge of Prod.
Granada America